This site is for you and by you, and your support is essential to keep it going. Please Click here.
* (6 March 2018) The first addition to the Black List in years; I used to like the quality of Peerless Bam reels in the past, today I have no option but to put their modern reels on that list.
* (28 February 2018) Good stuff will be coming, just takes time. Meanwhile, please keep sharing and spreading this list of fake shops. I keep expanding it, and unfortunately people still lose hundreds or thousands to these crooks.
* (4 February 2018) Finished optimising the site for mobile devices. Now you should not see any text cut-offs on some readers. If you still get them, please let me know.
* (14 January 2018) A new article has been posted. Find it in the BLOG section.
* (19 December 2017) A few weeks ago I posted a worldwide exclusive leak that a new freshwater Stella was coming in 2018, the technology of which to be partially used for the next SW model (check December 4th update below). Here is your first look CLICK. I am closely following the development of the future SW, and will tell you things when I think it's prudent to do so.
* (4 December 2017) Finally managed to get a leak! There is NO new Stella SW in 2018, but there is a new freshwater Stella whose technology and features will partially be the base for the next SW model.
* (29 November 2017) The "Star Fishing Tackle" S7000 & S8000 reels have rubbish advertised drag figures. They claim 28lbs for the 7000 and 25lbs for the 8000, in reality the 7000 does 18.7lbs, and the 8000 does 17.5lbs. Figured it weeks ago but needed time to examine several pieces before I post. Full evaluation later, this is just a quick heads up. As usual be wary of efforts to prove otherwise.
* (17 November 2017) Daiwa put up a graphic that puts a mag-sealed bearing in the 2016 BG. CLICK. It's most likely an innocent mistake, but thought I should mention it to prevent confusion since it's on the main page of their site. The BG does not have any mag-seals, bearings or otherwise.