This site is for you and by you, and your support is needed to keep it runningClick Here
* (20 July 2019) The 2019 Stella SW review is done and uploaded. Find it on the Reviews page.
* (10 July 2019) Some of the care products I recommended in the Reel Care article have been discontinued since it was published in 2014. I updated the article itself a few times to include special maintenance tips for some novel designs and features, and will update the obsolete products this summer once I'm done testing a large selection of lubes etc. In other news, keep checking this space. I'll give you some exciting news soon.
* (15 May 2019) I told you about Ebay removing negative feedback left for Power Sellers in the Fake Reviews article. now look at what Amazon does CLICK. They are supposed to strike negative feedback on items fulfilled by Amazon, ONLY when it's about shipping/packing issues since Amazon does the shipping. Now though they apparently abuse this feature and strike off all negatives even if it's about the seller selling counterfeit items!! Just like Ebay, you could be buying from a crook but you'll never know because all the negative has been removed and it shows 100% positive. We truly live in giant fake world today where you're left with no means of finding truth!
* (3 May 2019) Finished testing a large batch of recent Daiwa models, and the Tatula LT stood out as a brilliant performer for not much money. It has been added to the top lists. Fishing as hard as I've ever done, and lots of material coming in the next months. Stay tuned.
* (9 April 2019) I'll be in Italy early May. If you're within 300 km from Naples and want to take me fishing offshore on your boat, get in touch. I'll pay fuel costs in full, share any other expenses, and you'll get to play with very intersting reels that I'm testing :) Update 13 April: Got someone. Thanks all!
* (23 March 2019) I'm seeing an increased number of reports from anglers who got scammed. In case you did not know I keep adding new sites to the Scam Sites List and will never stop updating it. Keep checking it, and if in doubt email me the link before you buy.