* (19 March 2019) A quick shout-out to my Aussie readers CLICK!! Fishos who visit from down under are almost half the Americans, despite the population of Australia being only 7% that of America. Love you guys and will come fish there if I ever overcome the fear instilled in me by "Wolf Creek" :D
* (18 March 2019) The 19' Stella SW has an issue. Read the latest Blog post for details.
* (17 March 2019) Might post a new article within a week. Stay tuned. Edit: yes, this is about the 19 Stella SW's issue. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough!
* (14 March 2019) A new article has been posted, featuring the Okuma Metaloid. Go to the Blog page and find it at the top.
* (11 March 2019) Deliveries have begun. The new Stella SW's box, Japanese market version CLICK.
* (5 February 2019) I wanted to see what the actual production reels will be like before I break this news, and now that the frames for the serial production 19' Stella SW are being manufactured I can confirm this- the parallel foot is gone, and the serial production Stella SW that will hit the shelves next month will have a traditional foot with a slight angle. I will tell you about other sizes in the future when they are about to roll out of the factory.
* (9 January 2019) Some data and specifications of the 2019 Stella SW including the new 14k PG, and I put some pointers in English. CLICK HERE. More sizes will be out this year, don't worry. Now that it's officially out you'll be finding more information everywhere very soon. As usual upon full release I'll buy a few retail reels and give them a thorough real life extended field-testing, then you'll have a realistic review. Once again, you heard about this reel and saw it here way before anyone else did starting with the December 5th update below, so please support this site by clicking HERE so I can continue to provide this sort of worldwide exclusives.
* (5 December 2018) 2019 Stella SW is coming. Click -> Photo 1 & Photo 2. That's the "major release" I mentioned in September 6th news update down below. Update December 5th- Receiving high volume of emails about it. The reel is coming out in ALL SIZES; I only posted two examples. The reel is lighter, it has new drag washer construction, upgraded gearing, intricate "maze" type water protection, full sealing, and other features that I'll discuss later.