* (15 May 2019) I told you about Ebay removing negative feedback left for Power Sellers in the Fake Reviews article. now look at what Amazon does CLICK. They are supposed to strike negative feedback on items fulfilled by Amazon, ONLY when it's about shipping/packing issues since Amazon does the shipping. Now though they apparently abuse this feature and strike off all negatives even if it's about the seller selling counterfeit items!! Just like Ebay, you could be buying from a crook but you'll never know because all the negative has been removed and it shows 100% positive. We truly live in giant fake world today where you're left with no means of finding truth!
* (3 May 2019) Finished testing a large batch of recent Daiwa models, and the Tatula LT stood out as a brilliant performer for not much money. It has been added to the top lists. Fishing as hard as I've ever done, and lots of material coming in the next months. Stay tuned.
* (9 April 2019) I'll be in Italy early May. If you're within 300 km from Naples and want to take me fishing offshore on your boat, get in touch. I'll pay fuel costs in full, share any other expenses, and you'll get to play with very intersting reels that I'm testing :) Update 13 April: Got someone. Thanks all!
* (23 March 2019) I'm seeing an increased number of reports from anglers who got scammed. In case you did not know I keep adding new sites to the Scam Sites List and will never stop updating it. Keep checking it, and if in doubt email me the link before you buy.
* (19 March 2019) A quick shout-out to my Aussie readers CLICK!! Fishos who visit from down under are almost half the Americans, despite the population of Australia being only 7% that of America. Love you guys and will come fish there if I ever overcome the fear instilled in me by "Wolf Creek" :D
* (18 March 2019) The 19' Stella SW has an issue. Read the latest Blog post for details.