This site is for you and by you, and your support is essential to keep it going. Please Click here.
* (16 July 2018) ICAST 2018 article is finished and uploaded. Go to the Blog page and click on it.
* (11 July 2018) Check this page in the next 36 hours. A new artcile is coming.
* (30 May 2018) Despite my best efforts I still hear from fishermen who were scammed by fake tackle shops. The scams are more sophisticated than ever, some even pose as shops located in the US and Europe, and they also write fake positive reviews for themselves. Feel free to email me before ordering from a place you did not use before and I'll get back to you as fast as I can.
* (4 May 2018)The Sahara FI's review is up, and it covers a lot of other ground. Enjoy it.
* (16 April 2018) You gotta love how creative those scumbags are; instead of putting up suspiciously low prices, they lure the victims with a huge discount code on the entire order CLICK. I continue to update and expand the list of fraudulent shops. Please share THIS LIST as much as you can to protect others, and report any suspicious sites to me.
* (22 March 2018) Penn has just announced that they started putting a ball bearing instead of a bushing inside the line roller of the Slammer III reels. Click Here. I tested the reels when they first came out, found the bushing to be problematic, and gave the reels a thumbs down here & here. Good to see an upgrade and in due time I'll test the upgraded reel and see how it does.
* (6 March 2018) The first addition to the Black List in years; I used to like the quality of Peerless Bam reels in the past, today I have no option but to put their modern reels on that list.
* (14 January 2018) A new article has been posted. Find it in the BLOG section.
* (19 December 2017) A few weeks ago I posted a worldwide exclusive leak that a new freshwater Stella was coming in 2018, the technology of which to be partially used for the next SW model (check December 4th update below). Here is your first look CLICK. I am closely following the development of the future SW, and will tell you things when I think it's prudent to do so.
* (4 December 2017) Finally managed to get a leak! There is NO new Stella SW in 2018, but there is a new freshwater Stella whose technology and features will partially be the base for the next SW model.